Hello I am planning to upgrade my old computer. This is my first build and I am a noob when it comes to choosing parts. I want to play games like ac3, gta v, bf3, mp3, and skyrim atleast 30fps. I want it to last at least 2-3 years. This is what I may be getting:
Intel Core i5 3450 - P9220/$214
Seasonic S12II Bronze 660w- P3660/$85
G. Skill 8gb 2x4 1600 - P2700 /$63
WD 500gb Blue - P3600/ $84
GPU - if the 650 ti/ 660 come out I will be getting it.
Case - budget: below P2500/$58
Mobo - budget: below P6000/$140
If you want to change something go ahead
Note: I used $43 for conversion
2. I will be buying at our local store near us.
They have a pricelist(SRP): https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action ... SUR2WnRVag
They usually update it everyday. I will only choose the products on that pricelist because I wont buy online.
3. I will be buying this rig at the end of the year.
4. I will be using this build for gaming and for watching movies.
5. My prefered budget is $750-800/ around P32,000 - 34,000
The lower the better
6. I prefer: Intel ivy bridge and nvidia 600 series
7. Things that I don't need is the monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker,optical drive, and ssd.
8. I will not overclock or sli
9. Right now I have a resolution of 1360x790 but I will upgrade to 1900..... In the future.