You need MSI afterburner (2.2 beta 3 and up otherwise there's no audio) and Iwisoft free video converter. Both can be found by using google and both are free.
Links: http://www.iwisoft.com/videoconverter/http://gamingphanatic.com/2011/07/04/ms ... -download/
(You need to upgrade MSI Afterburner regulary because some beta versions will expire when new one comes out.)
1. Install MSI afterburner
2. Set the video capture settings to 100% quality and uncompressed. (5 min = 15gb but excellent quality and much less frame drop than fraps.)
3. Record your game video.
4. Install Iwisoft free video converter.
5. Add the video you recorded.
6. Go to profile - common video - and mpeg-4 movie (NOT H.264 MPEG-4 AVC VIDEO)
7. Click settings and make codec h.264, size auto, frame rate 29.97, bitrate 3500 and upwards depending on quality and size preference.
8. EXSTRA: You can also click edit - logo and add game-debate watermark before a youtube upload.
9. Click Start. (this gives you a vid with the size of 20 - 400 mb depending on setting you choose with good quality!!!)PLEASE NOTE....SOMETIMES IWISOFT SAYS AT 99% THAT ITS NOT RESPONDING AND NEEDS TO CLOSE, BUT IT STILL FINISHES THE VIDEO (ONLY HAPPENED WITH EXTREMELY LARGE FILES THAT IWISOFT CRASHES AT RANDOM TIMES.) STILL FOR FREE APP, ITS WORTH THE TROUBLE.EDIT: Some games do funny things when recording on uncompressed mode. And also youtube decreases video quality. SO JUST SELECT 480p OR HD, EYE CANDY!!! Please play around with this and give feedback on these points.Iwisoft also works with FRAPS videos, but FRAPS is not a free program and causes more significant frame drop while recording.
Picture links:http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... ttings.jpghttp://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... ttings.jpghttp://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... rofile.jpghttp://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... ftedit.jpg
I really hope this helps some of you guys!!!!
Please give feedback on this!EXAMPLES OF THIS:
1. UNCOMPRESSED METHOD & BITRATE 3000 OR 3500 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5kF8VMz4FA
2. MJPGCOMPRESSION METHOD & BITRATE 4000 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKQYHRyJT0k
3. FRAPS & BITRATE 5000 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTuo2ThQF-4
NOTE: HIGHER BITRATE BIGGER FILE, BETTER LOOKING!!! Use 480p and up when watching for best results.
****ANOTHER EDIT: I found that using the MPEG-4 (MC) movie profile with the codec set to Hight Profile H.264 (MC) and 2500 bitrate, gives even a better quality. 8min Video for 160 Mb. Not too bad? I wish I could get the files 30 MB for 3min file with high quality....