Welcome to the GD Forums. These forums require separate registration from the main GD pages.
We advise you to register here with the same username as you used on GD
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Here is my bug list for Battlefield 3 beta
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 pm 

1. Server disconnections (any time during the round and at round ends)
2. Stuck at joining server.(bf3 remains in task manager even when ending the game. It needs to be closed manually otherwise it just says joining server for hours.)
3. Running in this game, it feels like I run in mud or water, so slow. I move 3 steps forward and 1 back.
4. One shot kills with random weapons from miles away.
5. Getting shot through solid rocks/mountains.
6. I empty a whole mag point blank in a guy, he turns around and kills me. If I shot you point blank with 30 rounds with a m16, you'll be dead. BUT other games shoot you in the leg and it is a one shot kill for them. WTF????
7. Everytime, I shoot with a tank cannon, people don't die. If a shell like that explodes next to you, you'll be dead, but not in this game. Unrealistic. If it is a tank vs one single guy with a rpg, the rpg dude will win. It is hard to get a direct hit with the tank cannon but even if it explodes next to him, he won't die.
8. The damage of the tank machine gun is too low. I shoot people repeatedly and they take long to die. You get killed faster with a 9mm pistol than with that high calibre tank machine gun. WTF???? Those things should do much more damage.
9. I've seen this a lot, but knifing someone doesn't always kill a player. Sometimes you need to use the knive like 3 times before they die.

The damage of some weapons are totally inaccurate and unrealistic compare to other weapons in the game.

It is a good game. I love it. But the bugs make it hard to enjoy at times. But I stick with it. Just hope these get read and fixed.

Reaper15058832!

Post subject: Re: Here is my bug list for Battlefield 3 beta
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm 

Did you post this in battlelog?

Post subject: Re: Here is my bug list for Battlefield 3 beta
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:07 pm 

Yes. In the forums in the bug section. But no one replied so I gues it is another unread report.