Hey guys, Big month for gaming with mw3 and skyrim and a few other big titles being released on the PC, anyway to the point.
Below are my current RIG specs.
Would my RIG be able to run Skyrim on High settings, smoothly, at 1920x1080 with this setup.
It always helps to get the Pro's opinions.
Computer System - Exponent ChaserCase-
Thermaltake MK-1 Chaser.CPU
- AMD Phenom ll 965 Black Edition @ 3.4Ghz, OC @ 3.8Ghz.GPU
- 2 x Gigabyte Radeon HD6950 1GB OC Edition in CrossfireX.HDD
- WD RE4 500GB Primary and Maxtor 250GB for Backup.Input
- Logitech K320 Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Mouse.ODD
- Lite-On Combo Drive.PSU
- CoolerMaster GX750 Watt.RAM
- G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3, 9-9-9-24.MOBO
- Gigabyte 990FXA UltraDurable-7.Audio
- Turtle Beach X-41.CPU Cooling
- Corsair H60 Hydro water Cooler.Miscellaneous
- GOW and BIOSHOCK Figurines as well as a
I just copied and pasted from another forum, sorry about the layout.