Oct-04-2013 OSUBoarder has been toiling away on the incredible feat of 365 Days of Gaming for over nine months now; he set out to give us one blog each day and he hasn't failed us yet.Today he brings us his...
May-12-2010 You may not believe me, but I'm actually a pretty happy person. I have a decent job, a lovely family, great friends and a halfway-decent gaming PC. Life is good to me. I feel I have to mention this be...
Full system requirements for Tom Clancy Splinter Cell: Conviction reported on Mar-18-2010
* Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
* Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
* RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
* Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card
* DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
* DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
* Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
* Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
* Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
* NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
* ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
* Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Note: A permanent high speed internet connection and creation of a Ubisoft account are required to play this video game at all times and to unlock exclusive content. Such content may only be unlocked one single time with a unique key. You must be at least 13 to create a Ubisoft account.
Jan-19-2010 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction is a suitably long title for the two hundred and fiftieth game in the series, and perhaps in honour of the series premiere of 24: Season 8, Ubi have let slip tha...
Jul-31-2009 Some horrible story made its way into the news recently about how the next Splinter Cell game is not going to be released on PC. Posted up on the Ubi forum on July 27th by one of the ubisoft chaps was...