Fifa 13 is available on PC
Fifa 13 has a co-op mode so you can play with your mates on the same side, usually through the main story mode
Fifa 13 is designed to be played with other people or it is heavily bias towards that type of gameplay
Fifa 13 can be played with a gamepad or Xbox 360 controller
XBox 360 Game
Fifa 13 is available on the Microsoft XBox 360 console
Fifa 13 is available on the Sony PS3 console
EA Canada are, as usual, bringing us FIFA 13 later this year and we have already been passed the FIFA 2013 system requirements. The reason for such early requirements, it seems, is that little is changing in terms of graphics engine.
It is likely that tings will remain this way until the new gen of consoles hit the stores. Lets take a look at the Fifa 13 system requirements...
FIFA 13 Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2Duo @ 2.4Ghz on Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7. Dual core processor (Core duo 2 or better)
GPU RAM: Compatible 3D accelerated 256 MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 3.0 or above)
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 2900 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
DX: DirectX® 9.0c
As always, for a detailed analysis pop over to our FIFA 13 game page to check your system.
Never-the-less Fifa 13 is likely to be the top footie game of the year unless Konami manage to pull something pretty impressive out of the bag.
Here are some Key Features in Fifa 2013's arsenal.
• Attacking Intelligence— All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays, and to better position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Plus, players possess an off-the-ball vision and the ability to think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
• Complete Dribbling— Make every touch matter with complete control of the ball. Exploit 1v1 opportunities with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, maintaining position, and holding off defenders for longer stretches.
• FIFA 13 1st Touch Control— A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more opportunity for loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
• Player Impact Engine—The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
• FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks—Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
• New Passes—Two new passing options give players the ability to finesse passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or play lower trajectory lofted through balls into space or to teammates.
• FIFA 13 Fundamentals—Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment. Plus, new animations have been developed for off-balance shots, 180° shots, and celebrations.
• Complete Authenticity—Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Welcome. From this page you can submit a personal benchmark to GD. Once approved by GD admin everyone can search for your bench results here. The more results the more we all learn.
There are lots of free benchmark tools that test parts of your PC. Select a Type in the form to the right, then select a Tool and then select a Test. You will see a weblink appear beside your selection. Click this link to get the benchmark Tool. Try NovaBench for an all in one benchmark that is only 12Mb to download.
Run your choosen Benchmark Tool on your PC, using the benchmark tool's default setting. Take a screenshot displaying the benchmark score and information displaying your rig and submit that to us.