Dreamkiller is available on PC
Dreamkiller has a co-op mode so you can play with your mates on the same side, usually through the main story mode
Dreamkiller can be played with a gamepad or Xbox 360 controller
XBox 360 Game
Dreamkiller is available on the Microsoft XBox 360 console
Dreamkiller is available on the Sony PS3 console
To run the game, your PC must meet the following requirements:
• Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7.
• CPU Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
• Memory: XP - 1 GB RAM, Vista - 2GB RAM
• Hard Disk Space: 10.1 GB + 1 GB Swap File
• Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
• Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support
• Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
• Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 7600
• Media Required: 8X DVD-ROM drive
• Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard with latest drivers
This product does not support Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT.
Recommended System Requirements
• Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon Dual Core 5200+
• 512 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card with Shader 3.0 support
• Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
• Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 8800 GT
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Dreamkiller. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.
• ATI RADEON HD 2600
• ATI RADEON HD 2900
• ATI RADEON HD 3850
• ATI RADEON HD 3870
• ATI RADEON HD 4850
• ATI RADEON HD 4870
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 260
• NVIDIA GEFORCE 280
Supported Mobile Chipsets
• NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7900
• NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7950
Game details can be found hereAll The Latest News On Game Debate
Welcome. From this page you can submit a personal benchmark to GD. Once approved by GD admin everyone can search for your bench results here. The more results the more we all learn.
There are lots of free benchmark tools that test parts of your PC. Select a Type in the form to the right, then select a Tool and then select a Test. You will see a weblink appear beside your selection. Click this link to get the benchmark Tool. Try NovaBench for an all in one benchmark that is only 12Mb to download.
Run your choosen Benchmark Tool on your PC, using the benchmark tool's default setting. Take a screenshot displaying the benchmark score and information displaying your rig and submit that to us.