Metro 2033 is available on PC
Metro 2033 has the option of advanced Direct X which usually result in enhanced graphics. If your system is not good enough for these higher levels of DX the game should still run ok
Metro 2033 can be played with a gamepad or Xbox 360 controller
XBox 360 Game
Metro 2033 is available on the Microsoft XBox 360 console
Metro 2033 is available on the Sony PS3 console
Fresh in today.
Be warned, the game specs suggest some real modern computer beef to even get this one to run.
* Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better will do)
* DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
* 1GB RAM
* Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
* DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
* 2GB RAM
* Core i7 CPU
* NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
* As much RAM as possible (8GB+)
* Fast HDD or SSD :shock:
Enabling 3D Vision
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play in 3D you will require:
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
* A 120Hz (or above) monitor
* NVIDIA 3D Vision kit
* Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
Let us know your thoughts on these latest system requirements. Are they realistic or simply news grabbingly sensational? Pop over to our forum and let us know.All The Latest News On Game Debate
Welcome. From this page you can submit a personal benchmark to GD. Once approved by GD admin everyone can search for your bench results here. The more results the more we all learn.
There are lots of free benchmark tools that test parts of your PC. Select a Type in the form to the right, then select a Tool and then select a Test. You will see a weblink appear beside your selection. Click this link to get the benchmark Tool. Try NovaBench for an all in one benchmark that is only 12Mb to download.
Run your choosen Benchmark Tool on your PC, using the benchmark tool's default setting. Take a screenshot displaying the benchmark score and information displaying your rig and submit that to us.