Apr-26-2014 We know there’s not much out there that’s a sterner test on a gaming PC’s power than the glorious pairing that is Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light. Never in our lives has staring at ...
Dec-11-2012 It's December, which translates to game sales and special discounts, or in a special case, even giving away a classic AAA titleFor free...Metro: Last Light will arrive early 2013, and THQ is already p...
Full system requirements for Metro 2033 reported on Mar-03-2010
Fresh in today.
Be warned, the game specs suggest some real modern computer beef to even get this one to run.
* Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better will do)
* DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
* 1GB RAM
* Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
* DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
* 2GB RAM
* Core i7 CPU
* NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
* As much RAM as possible (8GB+)
* Fast HDD or SSD :shock:
Enabling 3D Vision
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play in 3D you will require:
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
* A 120Hz (or above) monitor
* NVIDIA 3D Vision kit
* Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
Let us know your thoughts on these latest system requirements. Are they realistic or simply news grabbingly sensational? Pop over to our forum and let us know.