Aug-28-2014 Now that Metro Redux has reached launch week, it’s business as usual for developer 4A Games, and the studio has started to discuss what it might be up to in the post-Metro future.This week, 4A G...
Apr-26-2014 We know there’s not much out there that’s a sterner test on a gaming PC’s power than the glorious pairing that is Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light. Never in our lives has staring at ...
Dec-11-2012 It's December, which translates to game sales and special discounts, or in a special case, even giving away a classic AAA titleFor free...Metro: Last Light will arrive early 2013, and THQ is already p...
Full system requirements for Metro 2033 reported on Mar-03-2010
Fresh in today.
Be warned, the game specs suggest some real modern computer beef to even get this one to run.
* Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better will do)
* DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
* 1GB RAM
* Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
* DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
* 2GB RAM
* Core i7 CPU
* NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
* As much RAM as possible (8GB+)
* Fast HDD or SSD :shock:
Enabling 3D Vision
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play in 3D you will require:
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
* A 120Hz (or above) monitor
* NVIDIA 3D Vision kit
* Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
Let us know your thoughts on these latest system requirements. Are they realistic or simply news grabbingly sensational? Pop over to our forum and let us know.