Dark - A Third Person Vampire Stealth AnnouncedWritten by: Felix
Published on: May-10 18:36
Key game: Dark
Dark Release Date Q1 2013
Realmforge Studios, the devs behind Dungeons and Ceville are now turning their hand to something very different. Dark is a 3rd person action stealth game set in a dark vampire in the modern day.
Dark will have elements of RPG that allow the player to hone their character to become the ultimate killer. You play as a vampire with abilities to match. It is still early days but the game is set to release early 2013...
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies -- turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore -- but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs
Dark is being published by Kalypso
Add your comment, score and Frames Per Second (if you know it) by visiting our Dark ratings page