So I'm trying to get into game development and need some help regarding the engine and computer.
First of all i'll give a brief outline on the type of game we're (my friend and I) are making.
- Open world Action/Adventure RPG
- 4x the size of Skyrim
- No outer cell loading screens (like in Dishonored)
- Advanced enemy AI
- Dynamic battles
- Graphics compared to Kingdom Hearts on the PS2
- Randomly spawned enemies
- NPC voices using a 3rd party programme
- Battle system similar to Souls series boss battles (enclosed area)
- A 100 hr campaign
I know the points are vague but they're all i can give without "leaking" anything.
So my question is that what is the best engine out there that can do all of this (it's a 3rd person game btw) and the computer(s) we'll need to make it.
I would also like a GPU suggestion for my current build so that we can get started.