Here are the files to downgrade GTA 5 from 1.0.4983.1 to 1.0.1365.1 . ScriptHookV hasn't been updated to the latest version so most mods don't work on the latest version.
Decryption Key: !a2jXGwWEhTpA9OTj_DP_zg
Steps to downgrade:
1. Make a backup of all your existing GTA 5 files.
2. Copy all the files from the link above to your GTA 5 folder.
Thats it, in order to prevent GTA 5 from updating itself again, disable automatic updates in Game properties in steam and run steam in offline mode when launching the game.
Alternatively if you don't want to use the link provided above:
1. Open command prompt in administrator mode.
2. cd to your game directory and press enter . For example :
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
3. Type in
4. Steam will now update itself and open in console mode, now you will have a console tab on top bar next to your profile thingy.
5. Click on the CONSOLE thing, Steam console will now open.
6. Type in
download_depot 271590 271591 1570581080263611331
7. Press enter; Steam will now start downloading 1.0.1365.1 version files.
8. Once its downloaded, youll have 1.0.1365.1 version files in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_271590\depot_271591
9. Copy these files to your GTA 5 directory and replace any existing files.
10. GTA 5 is now downgraded to 1.0.1365.1
Make sure to backup your existing GTA 5 files before doing this.