* Massive ship battles fought in real-time with particle effects and directional damage
* Ships whose individual components can be compromised, destroyed, disabled, repaired, and renovated
* Ships depend on key components to keep functioning, and failures can lead to catastrophic explosions which can turn the tide of battle
* Add components that modify the behavior of connected components, such as added health from bulkheads, or faster firing from coolant systems
* Save and load your custom ships and settings to your profile for easy importation and exportation.
* Fully simulated newtonian physics
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce 6800 GS/Radeon HD 4650 and it should be paired with either a Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+/Core 2 Duo T7800 2.6GHz CPU to match the Star Ruler recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. 1 GB will also be needed to achieve the Star Ruler rec specs and get 60FPS. You will require a DirectX 9 GPU. We suggest a 15 year old PC to play smoothly.