In Supreme Ruler: Cold War, players will enter a portrayal of the world in the 1950's based on recent real-world headlines. Battle economic challenges, unstable governments and worldwide tensions in this grand strategy experience.
· Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
· Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
· Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
· Grow and Modernize your Economy
· Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
· And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces
· Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
· Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
· Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
PC System Analysis For Supreme Ruler: Cold War Requirements
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce 210/Radeon X600 Series and it should be paired with either a Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core TK-42/Celeron E1200 Dual-Core 1.6GHz CPU to match the Supreme Ruler: Cold War recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. 1 GB will also be needed to achieve the Supreme Ruler: Cold War rec specs and get 60FPS. We suggest a 12 year old PC to play smoothly.