Medieval Battlefields is a turn-based strategy / tactical game that takes you back to medieval Europe. Train armies to defeat your enemies! But, one wrong step or one wrong decision and your campaign of victory and glory will turn into a swift annihilating defeat.
- fight as English Court, French Court or Vikings
- up to 8 players online
- over 20 single player and multiplayer maps
- train units for close and long range combat
- build up your castle and improve your war equipment
- capture towns and land to finance your war efforts
PC System Analysis For Medieval Battlefields Requirements
To run Medieval Battlefields on high graphics settings your PC will require at least a 0MB GeForce G 100 / Radeon HD 3300 with a Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Sempron 2500+ CPU. 256 MB will also be needed to achieve the Medieval Battlefields rec specs and get 60FPS. Your graphics card will need to be capable of running DirectX 9. We suggest a 12 year old PC to play smoothly.