* Return to the skies and visit incredible destinations in this Time Management sequel.
* Guide colorful planes through landings, take-offs, and everything in-between.
* Upgrade gates and runways, repair airplanes and gas them up.
* Visit all-new locations including the North Pole, Monsterville, and even the Moon.
* Earn over 50 awards and play amusing mini-games.
Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP
Graphics: AMD Radeon Xpress 1200 Series or NVIDIA GeForce 6200
PC System Analysis For Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips Requirements
Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips requires at least a Radeon Xpress 1200 Series or GeForce 6200 to meet recommended requirements running on high graphics setting, with 1080p resolution. This hardware should achieve 60FPS. 256 MB will also be needed to achieve the Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips rec specs and get 60FPS. Make sure your GPU can run DirectX 8 or Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips won’t run. We suggest a 15 year old PC to play smoothly.