Hasbro and Jagex have joined forces to develop and publish a TRANSFORMERS MMO.
- The title of the MMO will be TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE.
- TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE will be an action orientated MMO.
- In TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE players will be able to create and play as their own AUTOBOT or DECEPTICON, designing and customising the character to fit their game play style, combat preferences and appearance.
- After looking at the mechanics, the iconic TRANSFORMERS IP, and the TRANSFORMERS heritage Jagex distilled this into core themes which are present throughout the TRANSFORMERS universe: conflict, teamwork, and social regard (the AUTOBOTS caring for the humans)
- TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE sits within the “Prime” timeline, along with the book Exodus, the War for Cybertron games and the Prime cartoon.
- The game will be released in 2012.
PC System Analysis For Transformers Universe Requirements
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce GT 230/Radeon X800 XT and it should be paired with either a Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core TK-57/Pentium D 840 3.2GHz CPU to match the Transformers Universe recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. System memory required for Transformers Universe is 2 GB performance memory. You will require a DirectX 9 GPU. Recommended needs around a 11 year old PC to run.