“Dwarfs” is an arcade/strategy game set deep underground. Your goal is to explore a vast, randomly generated dungeon, while at the same time protecting your home town from harm.
- Addictive Arcade Mode with four difficulties, ranging from grandma-easy to batsh*t insane
- Base Defense, which is like Tower Defense, but, like, the name is changed
- Rush Mode Survival, where the Dwarf spawning knows no bounds
- Dark Mode, where a fog of war prevents you from seeing beyond your caves
- Sandbox Mode, where you can basically do everything you ever dreamed of
- Endless Mode, where you can keep mining forever, and ever, and ever
- Challenge Mode, where you can put your overseer-abilities to the test
- Leaderboards and Achievements to show everyone the size of your beard
- ...and Zombies!
D.W.A.R.F.S requires a Radeon Xpress 1200 Series graphics card with a Pentium 4 1.4GHz or Athlon XP 1700+ processor to reach the recommended specs, achieving high graphics setting on 1080p. 512 MB will also be needed to achieve the D.W.A.R.F.S rec specs and get 60FPS. We suggest a 15 year old PC to play smoothly.