For the first time in what seems an eternity, a tiny village crushed by the huge mass of mountains indicates the presence of other human beings... Will they be a great help or a danger more deadly than your desperate and icy loneliness? The road to the capital becomes clearer and the river, which crosses inhabited land, is not far behind the last peak and mountain pass. The acceptance of your fate and of potential relief of your inner turmoil seem attainable... As existence appears to be possible again, the fear of death grows more acute, increasing the risk of being sucked into a great void.
New features & content:
- We've hidden in this turning-point episode several clues... Will you find them?
- A new village to explore! But beware: appearances can be deceptive...
- Dozen of new NPCs!
- Exclusive combats: fight on the Frontier, where only your willpower can defeat
- A new offensive game mode to unlock, for those who will overcome the Frontier
- The end of the season's first half! Will you triumph over the mountain?
Winter Voices Ep 3: Like a crow on a wire System Requirements
PC System Analysis For Winter Voices Ep 3: Like a crow on a wire Requirements
The best chance at playing Winter Voices Ep 3: Like a crow on a wire at recommended sys specs on a 1920x1080 screen resolution will be if your PC has at least the GeForce 8500 GT/Radeon X1550 graphics card. The CPU required to meet recommended requirements is either an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz processor. This type of gaming rig will deliver you around the 60 Frames per second. System memory required for Winter Voices Ep 3: Like a crow on a wire is 2 GB performance memory. Make sure your GPU can run DirectX 9 or Winter Voices Ep 3: Like a crow on a wire won’t run. Recommended needs around a 13 year old PC to run.