The motionless voyage...
The interior and exterior worlds are made of hidden things - some are magnificent, others are frightening - all of them, in some way, are worth discovering. Is it your new life that is starting, or your proximity to the river? As you descend the mountain on the road to the capital, your vision clears little by little. For the first time, you are able to face your past, as well as your future. What do they have in store for you?
New features & content:
- New battle mechanics. Motionless Tactics, Skill Losses, Stealth, Puzzles... and much more.
- "Pyre Princess" Mode can be activated (or not) in most battles.
- A new way of traveling, very... peculiar!
- Some places have now an interactive environment.
- More NPCs than ever, among which are hidden key NPCs of the game universe.
- Loads of new quests.
- Major revelations.
Winter Voices Ep 4: Amethyst rivers System Requirements
PC System Analysis For Winter Voices Ep 4: Amethyst rivers Requirements
The best chance at playing Winter Voices Ep 4: Amethyst rivers at recommended sys specs on a 1920x1080 screen resolution will be if your PC has at least the GeForce 8500 GT/Radeon X1550 graphics card. The CPU required to meet recommended requirements is either an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz processor. This type of gaming rig will deliver you around the 60 Frames per second. 2 GB will also be needed to achieve the Winter Voices Ep 4: Amethyst rivers rec specs and get 60FPS. Make sure your GPU can run DirectX 9 or Winter Voices Ep 4: Amethyst rivers won’t run. We suggest a 13 year old PC to play smoothly.