Engage in the official free-to-play Star Trek™ game and experience stunning Unity™ 3D graphics with your web browser. Join thousands in the fight for the Federation or the Klingon Empire.
* Set phasers to fun: The first browser-based Star Trek MMO game is easy to pick up and play. Suitable for quick lunch break assignments as well as long exploration nights.
* It doesn’t cost the galaxy: Free to play! No software costs and no subscription fees required.
* You are in the Captain’s chair: Select your vessel from many authentic Star Trek spaceships, embark on missions and freely explore star sectors. Rise in level, gather special ship equipment or master skills by building up your own crew.
* Fascinating 3D: Stunning technology from the advanced Unity™ federation delivers rich and rewarding 3D graphics to your web browser like never experienced with flash technology.
* Play with your friends: Tackle missions on your own or join up with fellow Captains for cooperative gameplay.
* and much more!
PC System Analysis For Star Trek: Infinite Space Requirements
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce 7800 GTX/Radeon HD 5550 512MB and it should be paired with either a Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+/Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz CPU to match the Star Trek: Infinite Space recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. System memory required for Star Trek: Infinite Space is 2 GB performance memory. You should also have 500 MB system memory for min specs. You will require a DirectX 9 GPU. Recommended needs around a 14 year old PC to run.