Junta Military is the first to DLC and it features:
* New Building: “Bunker” – functions like a larger and more expensive Guard Station, does not require generals, houses five soldiers.
* Character Trait: Veteran (Avatar performs better in battle, improved militarist respect)
* Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Dress Uniform (female)
* Decoration Items: Guard booth, Small observation tower, Camouflaged ammo depot, Concrete barricades, APC.
* Mission theme: “New Sparta” – build a militaristic society while being constantly pressured by the rebels
PC System Analysis For Tropico 4: Junta Military Requirements
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB/Radeon HD 4670 512MB and it should be paired with either a Athlon II X3 440/Core 2 Quad Q6400 2.13GHz CPU to match the Tropico 4: Junta Military recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. Also your PC needs 2 GB RAM to meet the rec specs and run at 60 frames. You should also have 1 GB system memory for min specs. You will require a DirectX 9 GPU.