HOARD: Dynamite Roll DLC pack is full of new and exciting content that any self-respecting dragon should own! Hours of new treasure-hoarding joy are included:
* 9 new maps, including more co-op maps: Team up to break through the arcane defenses of Artillery and keep enemies at bay in Rampart! Compete for scraps on Splits, and bathe yourself in gold in Giant Problem.
* Bomb Wagons: the enterprising villagers have started shipping wagons full of fireworks between towns. Light their fuses and use them to blow up enemies…but watch out for your own hide!
* Bumper Crops: valuable crops will sometimes grow. Burn them down and collect the cash before they disappear!
* Bell-towers: a new town building. Burn it down to reveal a Heal Powerup!
* Heal Powerups: instantly regain full health and surprise your enemies!
* 11 New Achievements that will test your skills as a dragon! Can you take out two knights with a single bomb wagon to earn Simultaneous Attack? Put all that tree burning to good use with Woodburn.
PC System Analysis For Hoard: Dynamite Roll! Requirements
You need a Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ processor coupled with a GeForce GT 420 to run Hoard: Dynamite Roll! system requirements at recommended. You can expect to get around 60FPS at 1080p screen res on high graphics settings with this hardware. For your PC to completely meet the recommended requirements you will also need 2 GB system memory. Another thing to consider is the DirectX capability of your GPU. Hoard: Dynamite Roll! needs a GPU capable of running DirectX 9.