Tropico 4 Plantador Production is a DLC for Tropico 4 that contains the following:
* Building: Plantation - very large farm that can produce cash crops (sugar, tobacco, coffee). Houses more workers and has more fields than the normal farm.
* Character Trait: Plantador (Improved agriculture production and export prices).
* Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Sombrero (for male and female avatars).
* Mission Theme: Research - most buildings are initially locked, the player chooses which building to research and unlock first. The goal is to make a profitable Industry. Plantation is available from the beginning and may supply the industry with raw materials.
* Decorations: Water reservoir, Wind propeller, Water tower, Flower bed, Flowering tree.
Tropico 4 Plantador Production DLC System Requirements
PC System Analysis For Tropico 4 Plantador Production DLC Requirements
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB/Radeon HD 4670 512MB and it should be paired with either a Athlon II X3 440/Core 2 Quad Q6400 2.13GHz CPU to match the Tropico 4 Plantador Production DLC recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. The RAM requirements are at least a 2 GB memory. You should also have 1 GB system memory for min specs. You will require a DirectX 9 GPU. Finally, Tropico 4 Plantador Production DLC will need hardware that is a 12 year old PC or younger to run recommended.