Light of Altair is a sci-fi colony building simulation that tells the story of man's first expansion into the stars. A fun and challenging mix of colonization and combat set in the near future.
* Colony building on planets and asteroids throughout a system.
* Manage industries and colonists to grow from a tiny landing unit into a towering city.
* Detailed storyline based on a future-history of Earth. Not everyone is an enemy - not everyone can be trusted. Changing alliances and new gameplay twisting events are custom made for each mission.
* Rich single player campaign traced across the galaxy.
* Play out important plot events from different sides taking on the role of one of 8 different factions.
* Rich Simulated Universe: A gritty backstory that ties in closely with a realistic future history of Earth, technologies and developments take place in a coherent near future sci-fi setting.
* Detailed tech-tree with over 30 weapons, buildings, and ship-mods to discover.
* Design ships: Pick a ship schematic and equip weapons, armour and mods to hardpoints. Then command shipyards to build a fleet from the design.
* Cinematic camera views of space battles in planet orbit.
Light of Altair Compatible Graphics Cards
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
Graphics: AMD Mobility Radeon Xpress 200 or NVIDIA GeForce 6100
PC System Analysis For Light of Altair Requirements
To run Light of Altair on high graphics settings your PC will require at least a 0MB GeForce 6100 / Mobility Radeon Xpress 200 with a Pentium 4 1.5GHz or Athlon XP 1500+ CPU. 256 MB will also be needed to achieve the Light of Altair rec specs and get 60FPS. Make sure your GPU can run DirectX 9 or Light of Altair won’t run. We suggest a 15 year old PC to play smoothly.