The game features an original battle system where players will have to puzzle out the true identity of the enemy before defeating them. 99 Spirits revolves around the real Japanese legends of Tsukumogami, where everyday objects come alive on their 100th birthday.
- Over 10 hours of playtime in an RPG that mixes intense puzzles with fast paced action
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemy spirits and turn them into allies
- Interact with over 40 unique characters that impact your journey
- Battle over 100 monsters and master a vast variety of skills
- Maintain your equipment and combat hunger as you traverse different regions
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
99 Spirits System Requirements
16 May 2013 - Specs reviewed
OS: Win Xp 32
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1700+
Graphics: AMD Radeon X600 Series or NVIDIA GeForce 210
Your PC will need a graphics card thats as powerful as a GeForce GT 340/Radeon X1900 GT and it should be paired with either a Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+/Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz CPU to match the 99 Spirits recommended system specs. This PC setup will deliver 60 Frames Per Second on High graphics settings on 1080p monitor resolution. 2 GB will also be needed to achieve the 99 Spirits rec specs and get 60FPS. You should also have 1 GB system memory for min specs. Another thing to consider is the DirectX capability of your GPU. 99 Spirits needs a GPU capable of running DirectX 9. We suggest a 10 year old PC to play smoothly.