Greed Corp is a fresh and innovative turn-based strategy game for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC. It will be the first in a series of different types of games situated in a rich, fictional world inspired by the industrial revolutions and their destructive effects on the environment.
* Innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
* Earn Trophies and titles, playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
* 10+ hours single player campaign consisting of a tutorial and 24 unique maps
* Friendly and ranked 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 unlockable maps, supporting optional voice chat
* Further customize matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (three difficulty levels)
You need a Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ processor coupled with a GeForce 8600 GTS 512MB to run Greed Corp system requirements at recommended. You can expect to get around 60FPS at 1080p screen res on high graphics settings with this hardware. You will require a DirectX 9 GPU. To summarise, Greed Corp needs around a 13 year old PC to play at recommended settings.