Fourteen of your English pounds gets you the Shadow of Mordor Season Pass. But what do you get for spending the extra cash?
Warner Brothers latest IP, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, is out tomorrow, where you will be able to travel the realms of Middle Earth while you yourself are possessed by a powerful wraith. The wraith happens to give you super powers that you can use against the dark forces, helping you to interrogate but mainly decapitate the dirty greenskin you come across in your quests.
- Trials of War Challenge Series: Access to four challenge modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom and the Endless challenge. Earn points for power, skill, speed and efficiency and build your Legend on the Leaderboards.
- Lord of the Hunt Story Mission: Hunt wild beasts of Mordor to earn unique runes for in game benefits
- Guardians of the Flaming Eye Exclusive Warband Mission: Face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Wolf's Head rune
- Future content including additional Warband Missions, Runes, & Skins: Enhance your weapons with powerful Runes and customize Talion’s appearance with unique skins.
- The Bright Lord Story Mission: Battle against Sauron as Celebrimbor, the great Elven Lord of the Second Age, to unlock powerful runes and the ability to wield the One Ring.
Celebrimbor, the Bright Lord, is the wriath that inhabits your players body in Shadow of Mordor but in the extra story mission the Bright Lord will venture back into his past, where he faces off directly against Sauron himself. this bit sounds pretty interesting.
Is this extra content worthy piquing your LOTR interest? Would you opt to grab the season pass along with the main game, when the title releases tomorrow?