Dying light requirements were released yesterday and they showed some outrageously high PC specs. Techland have since adjusted those monstrous Dying Light system requirements to something a little more digestible for modern PCs.
So here is a quick update to those specs, so you dont all cancel Dying Light pre-orders or turn your back on this title entirely because of them.
Dying Light Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 System Memory
- GPU VRAM: 1GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
- HDD: 40 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- DX: DirectX 11
Dying Light Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit or Windows 8.1 64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 System Memory
- GPU VRAM: 2GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290
So they are lowered for the minimum GPU requirements to a more modest GTX 560 and HD 6870. Plus the 16 GB System Memory has been done away with and lowered to 4GB and 8GB for min and rec respectively.
Phew thats a bit better, right? Dying light is a free running zombie killing survival title that is releasing towards the end of January 2015. So in a handful of weeks then.