There were mountains of games revealed at E3, covering practically every conceivable genre (rhythm games RIP), but what about the games that didn’t make it? The ideas left on the drawing board or the games which were perhaps a bit too adventurous for their own good. So forget everything that was announced at E3, we want you to share what you wish had been announced.
They can be literally anything. Your dream game basically, whether that’s a sequel to a beloved franchise, something totally new, or a mishmash of games and ideas.
We’ve compiled a few of the games we’d have loved to see to get things going, but we can’t wait to see yours. Who knows, just maybe they could be at next year’s E3…
- Warcraft IV
- Bully 2
- Total War Warhammer 40K
- X-Wing Reboot
- Age of Empires IV
- Age of Mythology II
- Half-Life 3
- Black & White 3
- Dungeon Keeper 3
- Theme Hospital 2
- Majesty 3
- Left 4 Dead 3
- Portal 3
- A game where you play as a raiding viking with a proper story
- Crusader Kings 3
- Alpha Protocol 2. BECAUSE SHUT UP, THAT’S WHY!
- Prey 2! The one they showed us back in 2011.
- A Roman grand strategy game from Paradox. Because then they’ll have pretty much done all of human history. Or maybe ancient Egypt?
- A Bioshock RTS
- FIFA: Total War
- Game of Thrones: Total War? It’s sort of obvious…
Well that’s all, all equally unlikely as the next, but what’s the harm in dreaming? Now it’s over to you, which are the games which you really would have liked to have seen announced at E3? Let us know!