If colons were cookies, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey: The Fate Of Atlantis: Judgment Of Atlantis would be a very chubby little title. Probably time to stop adding more and more forgettable taglines to the end of everything now guys, eh?
Fate of Judgement of Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis: Odyssey will be the third and final paid DLC for Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, and almost certainly completes the game’s lifecycle. The final DLC is set to release on July 16th and the latest 1.4.0 patch is now released.
Hugo Giard, the Ubisoft Game Director for Judgement of Atlantis says that the team focused on storytelling and promises a ‘fitting conclusion’ to the game’s story arcs. Presumably this conclusion involves, y’know, actually seeing Atlantis at some point. And then, presumably, assassinating it.
AC: Odyssey Patch size
Xbox One: 6.2GB
The AC Odyssey 1.4.0 patch will provide
- In game-support for the Fate of Atlantis: Episode 3
- In-game support for the Lost Tale of Greece (Free DLC coming in August)
- Story Creator mode improvements
- Addressed an issue where the camera was twitching when pressing "next" during a dialogue.
- Removed mercenaries from the game when playing a Story.
- Added an autosave when completing a Story.
- Players will no longer be rewarded Abraxas after entering a Story Portal.
- Addressed an issue that would display Kassandra lines instead of Alexios (and vice versa) when testing a Story.
- The third tag in the Story info panel is now correctly aligned with the others and not obstructing the Story's description.
- Allied relations will be removed if players set a kill objective on the same NPC further down the line.
- (hay)cartload of bug fixes