It's time for our first semi-final as the almighty Red Dead Redemption 2 takes on a resurgent Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
How the community voting works
Each day at 17:00 GMT two titles will battle each other. Whichever title receives the most votes in the poll wins, and will then go through to the next round. 12 games in total have battled away, and the first six rounds took place from Monday through until Saturday, one battle per day. Those six games which won have made it through to the semi-finals, where these three further 1v1 fights take place. The winners of these three battles will then make it to the three-way final to decide the ultimate game this Christmas.
Each bout will last 23 hours, and the winner is whichever game receives the most votes in the poll, which can be found towards the bottom of each article.
Semi-Final: Fight 1 - Red Dead Redemption v Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Get voting below for your winner, and remember to check back tomorrow for Semi-Final 3 of the 12 Games of Christmas, where the next two titles will battle it out to earn a place in the final. The winner of today's competition will face the winners of the next two semi-finals (maths isn't our strong point) in the final on December 18th.
- Round 1 - Death Stranding v Red Dead Redemption 2
- Round 2 - COD: Modern Warfare v Halo: Master Chief Collection
- Round 3 - Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order v Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Round 4 - The Outer Worlds v Borderlands 3
- Round 5 - Resident Evil 2 v Devil May Cry 5
- Round 6 - Disco Elysium v Outer Wilds
- Semi-Final 1 - Red Dead Redemption 2 v Halo Master Chief Collection