Paradox Interactive today announced the release date for the highly anticipated third-person shooter, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. The fast-paced gun-slinging action of the Old West will be available April 8th via Steam.
PC players eager to fire the first round in the team-based multiplayer shooter will be pleased to know that pre-ordering the game gives immediate access to the beta, which runs up to the release of the game.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Features
* Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
* A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
* A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
* Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West will reward players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
* Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites
Pre-Order Price: £8.99
Will this rival Teamfortress 2? Head over to our forum and let us know your thoughts