And so the tradition continues. Nvidia release a driver update then AMD follows a few days later. Or vice versa, of course.
AMD Catalyst Software Suite 13.1 is now available for AMD GPU owners...
Recently AMD has released their Catalyst Software Suite Version 13.1 update. The update includes multiple improvements which came with the Catalyst 12.11 Beta 11 update, together with various fixes for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
Fixes and improvements listed by AMD:
The AMD Catalyst software suite 12.11 Beta contains the following:
- AMD display driver version 9.01.8
- HydraVision™ for Windows Vista® and Windows® 7
- Southbridge/ IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst Control Center version 9.01.8/ AMD Vision Engine Control Center version 9.01.8
Performance Highlights of the AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA Driver
- 10%-15% more performance in Battlefield 3 in most case
-More than 20% in certain missions and sequences (Comrades)
- Up to 7% more performance in Metro 2033
- Up to 10% more performance in DIRT Showdown
- Up to 8% more performance in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 12% more performance in Civilization V
- Up to 10% more performance in StarCraft II
- Up to 8% more performance in Sniper Elite: V2
Are these drivers worth downloading?