As sure as we are that Santa and Christmas will be integral to our festive period, the start of the soccer season brings with it 2 footie sims that help us emulate our other favourite pastime. Obviously gaming tops the pastime charts for fun.
Electronic Arts delivers us one of these joyous bundles and has just provided its recommended system requirements for its annual footie giant, FIFA 2010, one of the only sporting franchises it hasn’t dropped for PC gamers.
The system specs given seem very reasonable and not far different from last year’s release.
* CPU: 3.2 GHz single-core or 2.4 GHz dual-core
* RAM: 1 GB (XP) or 2GB (Vista)
* GPU: GeForce 7800 or greater, ATI Radeon x1800 or greater, Supports shader model 2.0 or above
* VRAM: 256 MB
* Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad
* Optical Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
* Hard Disk: 4.4 GB or more free space
* Internet: Broadband connection required for Installation and Online Play
Check out the game details here