The following thoughts are quoted from www.ProEvoNews.co.uk
- The game has licenced music! When you load the demo, copyright notices come up for the featured artists contained within the demo: The Chemical Brothers, Kaiser Chiefs, The Telephones, and Delphic. Something PES has been missing for years!
- The presentation is fantastic; slick, responsive, attractive.
- Although you can only select ‘Exhibition’ on the main menu, there is a ‘Community’ section which is greyed out in the demo.
- The demo can be played with up to four players
- The graphics are great, very solid and detailed. Players stand and move like their real life counterparts… Check out the classic Gerrald stance.
- No commentary on the demo
- Penalties are now taken from a side-on camera, and you get a brief tutorial screen for how to take and save penalties - you are now told to use the dpad for direction. The keeper feels much more responsive for penalties.
- You can move the keeper a couple of sidesteps left and right along the goal line at a penalty.
- Attacking player runs are much improved, you can really watch them striding alongside and infront of you for the ball. INCREDIBLE IMPROVEMENT
- The pause menu sounds are much more subtle and quieter than previous versions, this is a great change imo.
- The 360-direction movement feels nice. I was worried it would take some getting used to, but it just makes movement feel smoother and less on rails.
- When taking a corner, the camera is in the same place as usual (behind the player taking the corner), but the camera now moves to the penalty box a lot quicker and smoother than before. Nice touch.
- Player animations when receiving and passing the ball are much improved.
- I cannot remember if this was in PES 2009, but their are now linesmen who run along the lines alongside your players.
- The crowd interaction is much better. The crowd now cheers and claps when you make a vital tackle in your own half, and excitement builds audibly when you’re in the oppositions box.
- The ball physics seem more real than ever.
- There is no movie or adverts after you play a match, so you can keep playing demo games over and over.
Thanks for the informed insights William.
The demo link has been added to our game details page here