Patch notes and changes listed
Added replay support. Replays can be:
* Chosen from Front end
* Deleted from Front end
* Created at end of multiplayer or single player skirmish game
* Slider added to adjust game speed during replays
* Skills, inventory, HUD, and citadel upgrades visible while in replay
* Added version matching for replays, will only display valid replays
* Added observer as a replay choice to remove shroud
Artifact Shop changes:
* [Enhanced Health Potion] 1000->800g
* [Enhanced Mana Potion] 1000->600g
* [Revitalization Elixir] 1000->900g
* [Supreme Health Potion] 1500->1200g
* [Supreme Mana Potion] 1500->900g
* [Supreme Revitalization Elixir] 1500->1350g
* [Wand of Speed] 1250g->1750g
* [Warlord's Punisher] 1.5->1s cast time
* [Twig of Life] 33%->50% heal, 100->150 minion life
* [Gauntlets of Despair] 100->200 mana drain
* Multiplayer Skirmish button removed to focus on Custom and Pantheon (single player Skirmish still present)
* Decreased turn speed on minions
* Tweaked flight variables for angels to increase hit frequency, also dropped damage to compensate.
* Significant pathing improvements for minions and angels especially, but reinforcements in general.
* Adjusted long distance repulsion
* Minions ignore 50% of the repulsion from buildings and land units.
* Blueprint loading enabled only when corresponding mod has been enabled.
* Fixed unable to join dialog/tooltip.
* Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown buff/debuff fades.
* Fixes for potential threading crashes.
* Fixed the Valor Flag buff/debuff bug.
* Fixed the underlying system supporting Ring of Might, Hex Scroll, Horn of Battle. Those items reactivated.
* Login screen now sets password field to blank after logging in.
* Prepend timestamp on error logging
* Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown fades.
* Mod-triggered desynch handling
Game details Here